1. Mason is almost 9 months old!! Where did our puppy go!!!! On our trip to St. Andrews this weekend every second person that walked by stopped to talk to Mason LOL. Every single person that chatted with us could not believe how big he was. (and he's still growing. LOL)
2. I can't believe we are already into July. It only feels like the past week the weather has felt like real "summer", like shorts season. lollll.
3. I have this idea of bringing readers and followers together to clean up garbage on the beach!! Would anyone be into doing this?!
4. I bought a new 35mm lens!! I have been testing it out the past few days but would REALLY love to shoot some family photos at golden hour!! Someone book me!!!
5. I have so many projects up in the air right now, in negotiation stages and I reallllllly hope that a couple of them land. If they do, the rest of this summer is going to be really exciting!!
6. Justin and I always talk about selling the condo and renovating a fixer upper, I think we would LOVE doing it, and we are running out of things to renovate in our current spot. LOL are we crazy? And does anyone know a TV crew. lmao
7. We are watching Homeland right now on Netflix. It's good. A few parts so far are slow, but it's pretty good. We just finished Marcella and I LOVED it.
8. Justin asked me what my favourite foods were today, and all I could think of was guac and donuts.
9. I've been on the hunt for more natural products for body, face and hair, I would love to have links to your favourites if you know of any good ones. I have become more obsessive about ingredient lists in skincare lately.
10. We had such an amazing weekend away, and my favourite part was a heavenly hash ice cream cone that I had on Friday night, and watching Mase swim on his own for the first time after a stick last night during the sunset.
I hope you all had a great weekend xx Happy Sunday