A few weekends ago I had the pleasure of photographing Emily & Sam’s special day. Located just outside of Fredericton on the cutest property ever, it was the perfect atmosphere for an outdoor fall wedding <3. Sam and Emily had been together for so long and they were so excited to finally tie the knot. The horses were out, the sunflowers were in full bloom and the skies were so so blue! Congrats Emily & Sam, and thank you for choosing me to be a part of your day.Read More
1. It’s been 1 week and 3 days since we’ve moved in.
2. I love love LOVED living Uptown and honestly if we would have found our house Uptown we would have stayed! But -I did not know how much I would LOVE living a little bit outside of the city. It feels sooooo refreshing and calm.
3. We wanted the exterior railing up as soon as possible and Justin got it done in record time. We were afraid the dog would fall off the edge and really unsure why there was no railing there to begin with.
Long story short we found our perfect house to flip! Though we don’t move in until the end of the week, we decided to stop in and take some “before” photos before all of our belongings fill the rooms, and the actual renovation process begins! I just want to unload these photos so we can all look at them in one place LOL.Read More
I am so happy to finally share this beautiful photos from Meaghan & Mat's special day. I have never seen so many smiling faces in one place. Everyone was SO happy for these two high school sweethearts, it was pure joy radiating from everywhere. Their day was a dream to shoot and you couldn't help but admire these two and their sincere adoration for each other, really. I think you'll be able to see for yourself below.Read More
Hi guys!! Happy Monday! I had the pleasure of shooting the Barry-Hughes family a couple weeks ago! Since our last shoot they've added a new little cutie to their boy squad! I was so happy to see this fam again and the fog made for a stunning setting, and very "Saint John". We started at the beach, then headed to the gorgeous Uptown. These guys are hard to take a bad photo of, but here's a sneak of our shoot. xxRead More
Located in the centre of Uptown Saint John, this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo features 1450 sq ft of open living space. The private rooftop patio overlooks historic Prince William Street and offers incredible views of the city and harbour. The 1400 sq ft patio includes a covered hot tub, covered bar & BBQ area, and built in bench seating which makes for an ideal entertaining area. The main level includes a large open concept kitchen, dining, and living room area. Hardwood floors, exposed beams, and exposed brick in all 3 large bedrooms. Completely updated in-unit laundry room with tons of storage space, and a full bathroom with jet tub. Heating and Air Conditioning provided by a fully ducted heat pump with a smart thermostat. Unit is located in a secure building with video surveillance and also includes a large (6'X15') storage locker. Multiple parking options are available within 1 block for ~$85/month or city parking. Condo fees are $240/month. Private Sale.Read More
Here are a selection of Justin & I’s (mostly Justin’s) Amazon Prime Day picks!!! Enjoy!Read More
1. Mason is almost 9 months old!! Where did our puppy go!!!! On our trip to St. Andrews this weekend every second person that walked by stopped to talk to Mason LOL. Every single person that chatted with us could not believe how big he was. (and he's still growing. LOL)
2. I can't believe we are already into July. It only feels like the past week the weather has felt like real "summer", like shorts season. lollll.Read More