Happy Sunday guys!! I just wanted to pop in quick and share a couple photos from our new dining table! We had a pub style table before this one, and we just didn't find ourselves ever sitting there for dinner. I wanted a lower one and actually wanted to use it for eating dinner at every night. We've had it for about a week and it's so refreshing! I guess I'm a little late to the kitchen table game hahaha.Read More
So I don't think I've ever had so many messages about a piece of clothing in my life. You guys went crazy on my Instagram the other day when I wore this vest in my story. SO MANY DMs!!! LOL. This fur vest is so old!! Like 3/4 years! I have found some similar ones and ones that I LOVE and may also be purchasing! So find all the links below!Read More
1. These past few months have been full of business ups and downs. I've been turning to startup podcasts more than ever to keep reminding that "The struggle is part of the story."
2. I have been loving the skin care products by Robi!! They are a Canadian company based in Toronto. I got a good haul in the mail from them and have been testing out their serums and cleansing oils.
3. I'm taking bookings for grad & family photos!! I used to take these a lot in my earlier days and I miss it so much!! Book me!!! My prices haven't changed a bit!!
4. I've been on a huge painting kick this past little while.
5. All summer I've been addicted to everything s'more flavoured. -Golden grahams, golden grahm bars, s'mores, ritz smores crackers....
6. I bought a GoPro!! I don't know how to use it yet, but I can't wait to make some new movies from another perspective.
7. I'm letting my roots grow out right now, I am really liking the contrast of dark hair against light hair. I'm liking the less perfect more grungyish look, for now. Haha
8. We got a new bed!! I'm obsessed with it!!! It's a king size and again, I'm obsessed with it.
9. I found some incredible finds last night at Value Village.
10. I watched the series on Netflix called Thirteen a little while ago and I'm still thinking about it. It's about a girl who got abducted, and it is SO good.
You can really start to feel the seasons changing this past week!! September has always been one of my favourite months of the year. There's something about it that kicks my butt back in gear. On my Timehop the other day it had a tweet that I tweeted like 4 years ago, comparing summer to a water bed, fun at first, but not something you want forever. That's exactly the way I felt about my 2017 summer routine. Or lack there of. I'm happy to slowly ween off of the summer style and regain my stability. Lol.Read More
This feels like it's been such a long time coming!!! If you follow me on Instagram stories, you've definitely seen this renovation from start to finish over the past few months. From trips to the paint stores, to arrivals from amazon, to repurposing anything I see with potential. It's finally come together and the transformation is crazy!Read More
Holy shit. It’s been exactly one year since I’ve been completely on my own. No routine of a pay check every two weeks, no comfort of a student loan being inputted into my bank account when funds are running low. Nothing spotting me, no financial help from my parents, no direct deposits, z i p. It’s crazy to think about and sometimes I can’t believe I even had the guts to take the leap.Read More
Youu guyssss!!! It's becoming the end of August!!! That is insane. I had to double check when I looked at the date today. Where the heck did this summer go? I feel like I've really spent most of my summer inside behind a computer. I still find it really hard to give myself set work hours, and "time off". Being self employed it's almost like there is NO time for that. LOL. I'm happy that this past week Justin and I got to get away and really disconnect from the work and internet world. Service was cutting in and out, so we both put our phones on airplane mode and hit the road.Read More