Hi guys!! It's been a while since I've popped on here, life has been absolutely crazy. From our trip to LA to getting a new PUPPY! We have been so so busy. I'm feeling pretty sick today so I'm finally having a day completely IN and not feeling bad about it! Also, it's snowing, so snow day for me. HahahRead More
Hi guys!! As you may know, I got my eyebrows microbladed!! I had my first appointment last month and my touch appointment last week! I was never really one to care much about my eye brows, they weren't awesome, but they weren't terrible either. I had just accepted they'd be "meh" and I was okay with that. Lol. But thennnnnn!! Amy reached out to me and told me my brows could really use some color and that she would come to my rescue. -Maybe they were worse than I thought.... HahahaRead More
Hi guys!! I feel like I should have written this post months ago!! I always share things that I love or things that I hate via my Instastories but then after 24h they're gone! I always get tons of questions about something that I have previously mentioned in my stories, so I tried to round up all the products I've talked about /or plan to!Read More
Happy Sunday guys!! I just wanted to pop in quick and share a couple photos from our new dining table! We had a pub style table before this one, and we just didn't find ourselves ever sitting there for dinner. I wanted a lower one and actually wanted to use it for eating dinner at every night. We've had it for about a week and it's so refreshing! I guess I'm a little late to the kitchen table game hahaha.Read More
So I don't think I've ever had so many messages about a piece of clothing in my life. You guys went crazy on my Instagram the other day when I wore this vest in my story. SO MANY DMs!!! LOL. This fur vest is so old!! Like 3/4 years! I have found some similar ones and ones that I LOVE and may also be purchasing! So find all the links below!Read More
1. These past few months have been full of business ups and downs. I've been turning to startup podcasts more than ever to keep reminding that "The struggle is part of the story."
2. I have been loving the skin care products by Robi!! They are a Canadian company based in Toronto. I got a good haul in the mail from them and have been testing out their serums and cleansing oils.
3. I'm taking bookings for grad & family photos!! I used to take these a lot in my earlier days and I miss it so much!! Book me!!! My prices haven't changed a bit!!
4. I've been on a huge painting kick this past little while.
5. All summer I've been addicted to everything s'more flavoured. -Golden grahams, golden grahm bars, s'mores, ritz smores crackers....
6. I bought a GoPro!! I don't know how to use it yet, but I can't wait to make some new movies from another perspective.
7. I'm letting my roots grow out right now, I am really liking the contrast of dark hair against light hair. I'm liking the less perfect more grungyish look, for now. Haha
8. We got a new bed!! I'm obsessed with it!!! It's a king size and again, I'm obsessed with it.
9. I found some incredible finds last night at Value Village.
10. I watched the series on Netflix called Thirteen a little while ago and I'm still thinking about it. It's about a girl who got abducted, and it is SO good.
You can really start to feel the seasons changing this past week!! September has always been one of my favourite months of the year. There's something about it that kicks my butt back in gear. On my Timehop the other day it had a tweet that I tweeted like 4 years ago, comparing summer to a water bed, fun at first, but not something you want forever. That's exactly the way I felt about my 2017 summer routine. Or lack there of. I'm happy to slowly ween off of the summer style and regain my stability. Lol.Read More
This feels like it's been such a long time coming!!! If you follow me on Instagram stories, you've definitely seen this renovation from start to finish over the past few months. From trips to the paint stores, to arrivals from amazon, to repurposing anything I see with potential. It's finally come together and the transformation is crazy!Read More